Monday, March 10, 2014

Quote of the Week {March 10, 2014}



"She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails." 

-Elizabeth Edwards

Happy March, everybody!
Sorry I've been missing-in-action: with work and school, along with workouts and my attempts to have some semblance of a social life, I have been too busy to post! 
Life has been handing me a lot of things to do, to consider, to work on, and I will accept the challenges life is handing me and try my best to work past it all. 
I will do my best to update more, but I can't promise too much with all of these challenges I'm facing at the moment! I hope that you are all having a wonderful month so far & learn to adjust your sails, too, when the wind does not blow your way.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment