Thursday, November 20, 2014

Giving Thanks {my home}


Sometimes, when you're running around to fifty thousand things and feeling completely stressed out, it is hard to remember what you are grateful for, but it is important to stop and take the time to be grateful and gracious. 
I am thankful for so many things, and people, and events in my life.
I am very blessed. 

My new home, Santa Cruz, has been a tough transition, but I am so, so glad to live here. The beach is so close to my house, so I get to go there all the time. I have the opportunity to see wildlife (like my favorite animals- otters!!!) and collect shells. Whenever I need a break, to calm down, to clear my head... The beach is where I go. It has become a tremendous part of my daily life, and I am so grateful to live where I do.

What are you thankful for?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment