Monday, February 10, 2014

Quote of the Week: {February 10, 2014}


"Wherever you go, whatever you do, be in love!" 
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Valentine's Day is this week (what? When did that happen?) and love is in the air. Also, bitterness, but I hope that those of you unhappy with this holiday remember that Valentine's Day is just another day. 
Personally, I think Valentine's Day can be used to show the love you have for anyone in your life, and this year I plan on spending it with my best friends, some silly movies, and Chinese takeout. Or a heart-shaped pizza. We haven't decided yet. 
I love my friends, my students, and my family, so those are the people that I am celebrating this year. I celebrate my love for them in all sorts of ways throughout the year, but Valentine's Day is my excuse to be extra cheesy. 
Also, I love wearing red, pink, white, and anything sparkly, so get excited! 

What are your plans for this Friday evening?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment