Monday, February 3, 2014

Happy February! & {Quote of the Week}

Happy February! 
Wow, where did a whole month go?
I have been crazy-busy with work and school (three-hour long classes that don't end until 9:40pm... ughhh). But other than that, I've been doing homework, reading some amazing books, and attempting to get some time to relax in there. 
Which leads me to the quote of the week:


"It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it."
-Lena Home

This quote serves as a reminder that you are strong enough to handle what life sends your way, and if it seems like too much (which it often does), find a different way to carry it. Take deep breaths. Pick something manageable to start with, and everything will be okay.
I'm a really big list-person. I love lists. There's something so rewarding about being able to check off something, and when my list is done, I feel so relaxed! 
I make one big list for my week and divide it up into the days, and you know what? If it doesn't all get finished, it is not the end of the world.
Make sure you add some de-stress time to your list or your life!
It helps, I swear. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment