Wednesday, July 30, 2014

{Bridal Shower} Part 1


A couple of weeks ago, I threw a bridal shower for one of my best friends, who is getting married in early September. It was a little bit stressful, but I also had a lot of fun figuring out all the little details to make this bridal shower as special as the bride in whose honor it was being thrown. 

We played a few games, like the typical "Don't Say Bride" game, as well as the toilet-paper-wedding-dress design competition. I also made a personalized "Write Her Vows" mad libs, which ended up being cute and sometimes pretty hilarious! The games were all hits. 


We had a few drink options and a ton of food! I was going to have a mimosa bar, since it was going to be a brunch, but we ended up with more lunch-time foods, so we had fewer drink options. We had cucumber-and-lemon infused water, lemonade, mimosas, and cranberry juice. For food, it was mainly quiches, hash-brown casserole, bagels, salads, fruit, and sandwiches. 
We also had dessert but it will be mentioned in the second bridal shower post!
More to come!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This bridal shower looks amazing. I loved the décor part a lot. I too am getting married at one of the Chicago wedding venues and the cutest thing is that my fiancé hosted a surprise bridal shower for me. It was the best day of my life as there is nothing cuter than having a shower itself from the groom-to-be.

    ReplyDelete