Thursday, August 7, 2014

Miss {Bee}

Just "Bee"-in' Me.
Lately, I've been feeling very cared for and special - it's a great feeling and I'm savoring it because it has been a while. It's certainly a good way to end the summer. I start my fall classes online next week, and the one class I'm taking at a campus starts the first week of September. I'm ready for Autumn but also quite sad to see the Summer go. 
These last few weeks of Summer, I hope to be able to spend lots of time with my friends, my new love, and my family. The second weekend in September, I will be a maid of honor in a wedding.
It's all quite exciting, but hard to keep anxiety to a minimum! 
So I will just continue to "bee" me and enjoy the summer while it lasts, because there's a whole lot headed my way this Fall!

Oh, and in other news: I was totally spoiled by my mother, who bought me this Heidi Daus ring:
It's a bit gaudy for my usual taste, but it's a bumble bee so I'm totally into it. 

What are you up to these last few weeks of Summer?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment