Sunday, October 19, 2014

Oh, {Happy} Day!


Last month, I had the privilege of standing next to my best friend as she said, "I do." It was really a fun and beautiful wedding in the heart of the Santa Cruz mountains. Surrounded by redwood trees, some that are over 1,700 years old, we were able to celebrate love and happiness and a new beginning. It was magical and I am absolutely happy for them both!



My job that morning was to grab the most important meal of the day: breakfast! We had to do the whole bride-to-be Starbucks cup thing, of course! Then everyone else wanted theirs to say what their importance was today - my personal favorite was my mom's "Mother of the Maid of Honor" cup - those poor baristas spent as much time writing as they did making our drinks!


Her dress was absolutely gorgeous, and she looked stunning. I'm so proud of the woman that she is and so happy that she found someone to share her life with - he is so sweet to her! 
Oh, so happy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment