Wednesday, October 29, 2014

{Pumpkin Patch}


I am sitting in a giant pumpkin, 
and I am so freakin' excited about it! 
I was fortunate enough to head back to the same pumpkin patch I fell in love with last year. This year I went with my new housemate, who loves Halloween just as much as I do, and my old housemate, who went along so she could have an Autumnal experience with us. It was such a beautiful day and there were so many types and sizes of pumpkins to choose from!


This pumpkin patch is just so darn cute, I had to come back this year!
I will be continuing to return here because I think it's about time I start establishing some traditions in my new town. (Is it still okay to call my town new after living here for a year and a half?) There's more posts to come: 
We just carved the pumpkins into an anchor and a lighthouse! 
I can't wait to share!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment