Thursday, October 30, 2014

Nautical {Pumpkins}

My anchor pumpkin and my housemate's lighthouse pumpkin
We went to the pumpkin patch the other day, and then carved them and it was so much fun! I will warn you all though, carving pumpkins with an extremely food-motivated dog becomes a very difficult task. There was a dog in my face, my arms were elbow-deep in pumpkin guts, and the Nightmare Before Christmas was playing loudly in the background. 
It was hectic but wonderful. 

I really love how my pumpkin turned out! I wanted to carve nautical pumpkins last year when I moved to Santa Cruz, but I ended up with a super cute white fairy tale pumpkin that I just didn't have it in me to carve. Now, I am so excited to say that I have had my nautical pumpkin carving experience! 
 I love love love my anchor pumpkin!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment