Monday, January 13, 2014

Announcements! - {January 2014}

With the new year comes new adventures, and so here are a few announcements as to what's going to happen in 2014 for me:
  • I have the privilege of being the maid of honor at one of my closest friend's wedding in September, so I'm sure there will be lots of wedding-related posts to come!
  • I will be taking a few more Early Childhood Education classes; they're all at night, though. I will try to keep updating this blog, but I'm going to be very busy until May! 
  • One of these classes is curriculum planning, so expect a lot of posts about preschool crafts and curriculum!
That's all for now - my schedule is going to be super busy!
I will try to post regularly but with such a busy schedule, I'm going to have to take extra time to do so!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment