Monday, January 27, 2014

{Quote of the Week} 1/27/2014


"There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing."
-Aristotle

Life is all about the messy parts - it is the ups and downs of life that keeps it so interesting. Criticism from others does not feel good, but it is also a part of life, and unless you do what Aristotle said - do, say, and therefore be nothing - you cannot avoid criticism. And if you do nothing, you fail by default because you have not lived your life. 
So today I am telling you to take chances. Make mistakes. You may get some criticism along the way, but you will have lived a better life and hopefully become a better person for it.

xoxo

p.s. I start my night classes tonight! I won't be out of class until 10pm three nights a week- gah! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment