Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's {Resolutions}

This year, I have only three resolutions:

1. Lose 40 pounds by eating healthy and exercising 5x/week.

2. Complete at least 30 more items in my 101 in 1,001 challenge.
3. Travel to at least one new place.
I know that I can accomplish these things. I have a few things already planned, but I know that I will find a way to complete all of this. I am filled with hope for 2014, and I am confident in myself and my abilities.
I already began my weight loss journey in 2013, and while I lost only a few pounds (only to regain them over Christmas... whoops) I have been losing again since then. I have been walking at least 10,000 steps per day and plan to continue to do so. I plan on incorporating running, strength training, dance, and hopefully some yoga/pilates in order to achieve my goal and become a healthier, happier person.
I made a list of 101 in 1,001 - 101 things to complete in 1,001 days - last September and I plan to continue working on that list. I have many things that are half-way or almost complete, and many things yet to do. I hope to knock out at least 30 of my goals in the upcoming year.
Lastly, I would like to travel somewhere new. Even if it's in California. I've been itching to travel but not having the time or money, but I will find a way because there is so much that I long to see and do.
I will find my way to happiness in the upcoming year.
What are your resolutions for 2014?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment