Thursday, December 18, 2014

{12 Days of Christmas} Books!

This book is absolutely beautiful - I know that I appreciate looking at it (possibly) more than my preschoolers. It's a fun one to sing and see if they can remember the words, too - not to mention, it's a Christmas classic. 
I'll definitely be adding this one to my Christmas collection.

 
Santa Is Coming to Santa Cruz by Steve Smallman
This one is great! The words are personalized to fit a certain location (in this case, Santa Cruz) but they have them for many locations all over! This one is long so I would recommend it for older children aged 5-8. 


 
Pete the Cat is always a preschool favorite, and this time of year, Pete saves Christmas! Santa is ill and cannot deliver gifts, so Pete takes care of the situation in a very silly and fun way. Very cute read.
 
by Clement C. Moore
This is a Christmas classic written almost 200 years ago! Crazy to think about, but I always remember curling up in my father's lap and listening to him read this every Christmas eve. It was one of my favorite traditions and I miss it terribly. This is probably my favorite Christmas poem/book ever.


What are some of your favorite Christmas books?
Tell me in a comment!
Merry Christmas!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment