Sunday, December 21, 2014

{12 Days of Christmas} Winter Solstice


Only 4 days left until Christmas, which means... today is Winter Solstice, or the first official day of winter. I love when we pass solstice because it means that the days begin to grow longer again. 
More sun = more time for me to play and enjoy the day! 

☼☼☼

I don't know about you, but I am very excited for these holidays and the many plans I have with my family and friends over the next week, and then New Year's is coming! This is one of my favorite times of the year and I absolutely am looking forward to it all! There are so many traditions that my family and I choose to partake in that give this time of the year a certain structure and nostalgia that I just love.
I'm most looking forward to reading The Night Before Christmas and popping open our Christmas crackers on Christmas Eve. 

What are your favorite traditions?

xoxo
p.s. I accidentally skipped one of the days of Christmas yesterday, so I will have lots to post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment