Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Earth laughs in flowers


That is a quote that I absolutely adore, by Ralph Waldo Emerson. Being a very girly girl, I have always loved flowers, but gardening was never really my thing... Until recently! I have discovered that I have a knack for growing plants! Having just moved, I really want a sanctuary-type place where I can just fell calm. I think that if I put in enough work, I can create a garden that does just that.

This is a photo I took at the school where I work. Isn't this flower just gorgeous?
I really love lavender, anemone, allium, and daisies. But what I (and it seems half of the gardening world) have been really interested in is succulents. In my coastal climate, I won't have to worry too much about watering them daily, and they're really fun and kinda funky, which I like. I mean, take a look:
Credit

Credit
They're just so great! I already have a few succulent plants in my possession, but I will update when my garden grows! 

Much love, 
Caryn Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment