Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday

Last Wednesday, I stepped on the scale to find that I had lost two pounds (in one week)! It doesn't seem like a lot, what with shows like the Biggest Loser and such, but I am trying to lose weight slowly and in a way that works for me. 
I used to weigh myself daily but I found myself getting frustrated with the lack of results, and it was driving me nuts! So now I've decided to weigh myself every Wednesday morning!
Most of that was just putting in a little bit more of an effort to eat vegetables and walk an extra 30 minutes every day. This week I found a great app for people with iPhones called Moves, which basically a pedometer. It tells you how many steps you've walked or miles you've run in a day.
My goal is to walk 10,000 steps, drink 8 glasses of water, and eat at least two fruits and two veggies daily, to start. I will most likely become more ambitious with time.
I also really love workout videos by Tiffany Rothe. They're on Youtube for free, the are all about 10 minutes long, and they will kick your butt! Here's my favorite:

Today when I stepped on the scale, I had lost another two pounds! Slowly but surely, I'll reach my goal! 

Weight lost: 4 lbs
Pounds to lose: 55 lbs
Hopefully I continue to lose about 2 pounds a week; it will take me almost a full year to reach my goal. I have faith!

xoxo,
Caryn Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment