Monday, July 8, 2013

Work in Progress

This blog, at the moment, is a work in progress. I hope to figure out the ropes of this thing, so please be forgiving!
My life, too, is a work in progress. I live in this wonderful new town by the ocean, I'm transferring to a UC this fall, and I am so lucky to have found a job that I love here already. I'm currently a pre-school teaching assistant, and as I get more classes under my belt, I can become a teacher! It's not necessarily what I want to do permanently, but for now, I am loving it.
I even get to teach/read to them in Italian! Considering I'm majoring in Italian Studies, this is really a perk. I even learn new words when reading books like this one. So far, the kids have really enjoyed listening to me say the numbers. It's just so great that I get to incorporate my passion into my job. 

What are you all passionate about?

Until next time, 
Caryn Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment