Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Summer 2013 Bucketlist

I know that it's technically been summer for a little over three weeks now, but I would like to post what I had on my bucket list for this summer:

  • Get a job

  • MEXICO!

  • move in to my new place

Swim with the dolphins

  • Bonfireeee! 

  • Swim in the ocean

  • Watch the sunrise 

  • And the sunset

  • Make sweet tea

  • Get a nice tan

  • Drive-in movies

  • Watch fireworks

  • Try a new recipe

  • Go camping 

  • Make butterbeer

  • Disney Movie Marathon

  • Learn something new

  • Have a picnic 

  • Roadtrip!

  • Get a new tattoo

  • Go to the mystery spot

  • Water balloon fight

  • Visit Hearst Castle

  • Girl’s Night Out

  • Go hiking

  • Take a ton of photos

  • Summer Scrapbook!

  • Save up money for Europe

  • Get a passport

  • Go to a concert

  • PARTY! (:


What is on your Summer bucket list?

Happy Summer, 

Caryn Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment