Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Mexico 2013

So during June of this year, I went down to Puerto Vallarta with most of my family, which was pretty awesome.
I made sure to pack lots of sunscreen and a very large, floppy hat (it's from World Market) but I was still lobster-red by day three. 
We stayed at this beautiful resort, called Velas Vallarta. It has two pools (one with a bar, which was on my bucket list!), a beautiful lobby and even its own private beach. 
The "adults-only" pool, complete with bar! It was wonderful. This is where we spend most of our days, lounging and soaking up the sun. 
Seeing the peacocks around the resort was my favorite part of the trip, except for....
Swimming with the dolphins! 
My little cousin is obsessed with dolphins, and so her only request was to have a private swim with them. I was excited, too, and being around the two dolphins, Eva and Mila, was majestic. It was an experience I'm unlikely to forget. 

I feel very blessed to have had this trip with my family, and I hope to continue travelling to at least one new place every year. 
Where would you guys love to travel?

Dolphin kisses, 
Caryn Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment