Sunday, July 7, 2013

Moving Out

It's hard to do, for some. Awfully easy for others. For me, personally, it's been quite difficult. My whole life, it had been just my mom and me against the world. And now, it's just me and my 20-pound Italian Greyhound/Jack Russell Terrier. My roommate should be moving in sometime this month, and hopefully that all works out for the best. 
On the other hand, living seven-tenths of a mile from this lovely sight isn't too shabby! I've been pretty busy with work and unpacking, but when I'm feeling way too stressed or overwhelmed, I'll just come down here to this little beach with a book and relax for a little while. 

This is my baby; her name is Angel. She's not too fond of the water, but she certainly loves to dig up the sand! 

Until next time, 
Caryn 

No comments:

Post a Comment