Sunday, July 14, 2013

Healthy Summer

There's something about summertime that makes me want to eat better, exercise, and become a healthier person. Maybe it's all of that fresh fruit and veggies, or maybe it's something in the air. Either way, I'm doing my best this summer to become a happier, healthier version of me

Some of the yummy goodness I've been enjoying is pictured above. Currently, my favorite healthy snack has been hummus with broccoli, tomato, and carrots. However, fruit is what I love most: I am obsessed with pineapple, strawberries, and mango. They're seriously the best. I've been making smoothies to-go and walking on the beach, which should be great for my calves! (The exfoliation of my feet in the sand doesn't hurt, either). 
So this summer will be a new beginning for me: I will eat better. I will exercise more. And I will become the healthy person that I know I can be. 

What are some of your favorite healthy foods/snacks?

Much love, 
Caryn Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment