Thursday, November 7, 2013

Auguroni!


The Beatles, "Birthday"

Today is my birthday! Wahoo! I made it another year, and through my Roman Warfare midterm this morning (just barely made it out of that one, oh my goodness). But I hadn't updated on here lately so I thought I would provide some explanation as to why I've been missing-in-action. I have been preparing for the midterm from hell, which ended up being semi-decent due to all of my hard work, writing papers, and cleaning the house for birthday visitors! 
I'm doing a weekend-long celebration, pretty much, so I will be sure to take lots of pictures and update as much as possible next week! I have done some more recipes and I will have Christmas crafts on here soon! 
But in the meantime, I will enjoy my anthem for the upcoming year:

I'm feelin' 22!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment