Saturday, November 23, 2013

Recipe: {Broccoli Bites}


Broccoli Bites

I found this recipe on Pinterest a while back and decided to try it out. It wasn't my favorite, but they are interesting for a somewhat-healthy snack. 

Ingredients:
16 oz. package of frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained of liquid
1 1/2 cup of grated cheddar cheese or low fat cheese (I used a mix of shredded cheeses)
3 eggs
salt & pepper
1 cup of seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
Pre-oven
Directions:
Mix the ingredients together in a large bowl,
then form small patties with your hands,
placing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 minutes.
Be sure to flip the patties over after the first 15 minutes!
All done!
As you can see, I used muffin liners (I was all out of parchment, unfortunately) and I would
highly recommend only using the parchment method.
I could not get the patties to come off of the muffin liner, so I had liner-bits to pick out as I
was attempting to eat. No fun.
If you try them out, I hope you enjoy them!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment