Saturday, November 2, 2013

My 22nd Birthday Wishlist

22


ONE | Hunter Rain Boots

The rainy season is on its way, and I love wellies (and the color burgundy). 
These wellies are simple but sweet!

TWO | Lilly Pulitzer "Buy Local" shopping tote

I love Lilly Pulitzer, but funding has been low since paying for school and moving out, so I can't afford many things from the wonderful brand. This tote, though, is affordable and super cute. My community is really big on purchasing organic and local so this tote is perfect!

THREE | Bow Makeup Bag
This one is just adorable.

FOUR | Nike+ Fuelband SE
Since I have been trying to work out more, I was counting steps and calories, but that had to stop because it was draining my phone's battery power (and I don't have time midday to charge it) and with school, things are all discombobulated. But I'm tired of making excuses, so I am starting to plan my workouts and I'm going to put money in a jar for each one, set up a rewards system and work from there. I think the Nike+ Fuelband SE would really help me reach my goals, but for now it will have to wait because it is just so expensive!

FIVE | Sweater
This sweater looks comfortable and even a little bit sexy (without trying too hard) and once I gain some confidence from all those workouts I've been doing, I will need something just like that to wear. For now, I will keep it on my wishlist but once I hit my goal weight, I am going to purchase that sweater! (Or something similar).

I'm turning 22 next week, and I can't wait to celebrate. This year is actually the least-planned out birthday I've ever had - we usually go to Disneyland. This year, I still haven't picked what I want to do, but I'm sure that I will figure out something soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment