Tuesday, November 12, 2013

My Birthday Weekend {Part 1}

Tequila!
This weekend was so much fun, and I am so thankful for the friends and family I have in my life. I am feeling extremely blessed. 
This weekend, my family came to visit and we went out to one of my favorite restaurants on Friday night (can you say happy hour?) where we had a few margaritas and a wonderful time. It was such a great gathering and it felt like a vacation! 
On Saturday, my mom and I went shopping (mostly for Christmas stuff), relaxed, and then in the evening, we went to the arcade and we won a stuffed-animal otter! (I have decided to name him Leo!) It was a great night. Then, on Sunday, we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium (post to come), and here's a little sneak peek:
It's a sea cucumber!

I had a wonderful birthday weekend and I cannot wait to share more about the aquarium with you soon!
What did you do this weekend?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment