Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Quote of the Week 11/19/2013


"I realized this week that I cannot do it all. So I will choose to do what I can, fabulously." -Clinton Kelly

These past few weeks have been tough: I have attempted to be a good student in classes that are not of much interest to me, I work my butt off at the preschool, and I still want some semblance of a social life, although making out-of-class friends has still not happened, really. I have been in a rut, and it's not like me at all. So I am taking some advice from Clinton Kelly, and realizing that I really cannot do it all. There are so many precious hours in a day, and I should not waste the precious hours of my life doing things that I hate. 
So I am choosing a different path for myself. 
It will be different and semi-unconventional, but that's fine with me because it is my life. 
You only get one, so live it in a way that makes you happy.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment