Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Five

ONE | MONTEREY

Seriously though, how beautiful is this place? I think I'm in love. Also, their aquarium and cannery row are so much fun! I bought an annual pass to the aquarium so that I can come all year round! (:

TWO | APPLES TO APPLES

Apples to Apples

This game is so much fun an absolutely addicting! I highly recommend it. 

THREE | EARL GREY TEA

I have had a bit of a cold recently, and honestly, tea and smoothies have gotten me through it (I'm finally on the last few days- I can't wait to feel better!)  Early Grey tea is my second favorite, but I was all out of my "After Seven-Fifty-Nine" tea from Crown & Crumpet in San Francisco. 

FOUR | BIG BOWS


Seriously, though. I am obsessed. 
I bought this bow for my Madeline costume, and I wear it all of the time now! 
I fully intend on purchasing a green or blue velvet bow to wear at Christmas. 

FIVE | ENDORPHINS

I have been wanting to work out every day lately, but I was really sick, so I couldn't muster the energy some days. However, a new leaf is turning as I am starting to feel better, so I am going to work out tonight, and each day this weekend, and every other day next week! On my way to a fitter, healthier me!

Happy Friday!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment