Friday, November 15, 2013

My Birthday Weekend {Part 3}


"... the sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonders forever."
-Jacques-Yves Cousteau 

Here's the last few photos of my birthday that I wanted to share! Above is such a cool jellyfish! They have a jellyfish exhibit right now, and it is so awesome! I think I took fifty pictures in there, but I obviously couldn't share each one! I liked this one best, so here you go!

View from the back deck of the Monterey Bay Aquarium
This place is so gorgeous! 

Half-chicken and salad
Doesn't this meal look delicious? We went to the Fish Hopper restaurant on Cannery Row - this was actually my mom's meal, but hers looked (and tasted! I stole a few bites) way better than mine so I am glad that I got a shot of it before we started to eat.


This was the view from the restaurant, which had huge windows on all sides to show the bay all around. It was absolutely gorgeous, and I would definitely go back. 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment