Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Boat Parade {Northern California}


Christmas Boat Parade
{Northern California}

Last weekend, I was able to make it to a Christmas Boat Parade on the harbor after rehearsal; the preschool I work for was part of a "Friendly Beasts" Christmas performance. It was so much fun! 
It's been an annual tradition for my family and I to go to a boat parade around Christmas time, I cannot wait to go to the one with them in Southern California soon! 


Sharing this tradition with my friends was a really great experience for me, one that I hope to be able to continue next year. 
It is always so much fun to see how each boat comes up with cute concepts for Christmas lights! My personal favorite is this one: 


It looks like Rudolph! So cute!

What are your favorite Christmas traditions?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment