Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gifts Under $20 {Modcloth}

{Modcloth} Gifts Under $20

{Modcloth} Gifts Under $20:
1. Preserve Your Verve Shot Glass set
2. Retro Rosie Earrings
3. If You Can't Stand the Hoot Makeup Bag 
4.With a Fleur-ish Headband 
5. There's a Map for That Necklace 
6. So Much to Gibbous Print 
7.Style Me Vintage: Hair
8. Brighten Up Circle Scarf in Deep Blue, Berry, or Mustard

 Christmas is growing near, and while I've completed most of my Christmas shopping, I know many people who haven't even started!
It can be really difficult to find unique and fun gifts for friends, especially when you're on a budget.
That is why I just adore ModCloth!
They have a ton of wonderful, silly, and quirky items, many of which are priced for girls on a budget.
I've compiled a list above of some of my picks for gifts that are under $20!
Time to find something fun for your wonderfully quirky friends!

What are you loving from Modcloth?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment