Thursday, December 19, 2013

Oh, Christmas Tree! {Part One}

'Staching through the snow...

Christmas is here! (Well, basically - only 6 more days!) We're having our preschool Christmas party tomorrow, then my mom and I are off to Southern California! There's so much happening between now and December 25th, and I'm so glad to have time to spend with my family. 
None of my family gets to see my house or tree... trees (I have one large tree and four mini ones!) so I wanted to document my first Christmas in this house to share. 

This was a Pottery Barn find, last year after Christmas... my favorite time to buy ornaments!
My true dream in life is to travel, so many of my ornaments are travel-related. For instance, above a London bus is pictured ... Yes, I will be one of those cheesy tourists on the bus; also will be one of those people who take cheesy photos in a phone booth ... and pictured below, the globe!

Snagged this at Cost Plus World Market
And since my dad loved planes, and I love travel ... I have a multitude of plane ornaments, but this one is my favorite:

I have a faux-tree, which I love (even though it's hard to store) and I have been collecting ornaments for a few years now, waiting for my very own tree to put them on. I was so glad with the outcome! 
Here's my favorite ornament:
Take me to Paris!
What is your favorite ornament? 
Do you have a faux-tree or a real one?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment