Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Decorations!


I have the whole house decorated for Christmas, and I am absolutely in love. 
I might just keep all of the decorations up until February!

How cute is this Christmas Scottie?
I couldn't decide on one theme, but most of my house is the typical red-and-green - however, my living room is a coastal theme, which I can't wait to share with you! I enjoyed finding all of the things I had forgotten about since last year - every year, there is at least one "new" discovery. But even better was my mom passing on a few of her Christmas items to me - it was nice to have a part of her with me. 


The table runner belonged to my grandmother, and it is yet another Christmas decoration that I hold dear. I am so glad to have a part of our family tradition with me as I embark on a new adventure, in a new place. 

Merry Christmas!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment