Tuesday, December 10, 2013

{Tinsel in a Tangle}


Don't get your tinsel in a tangle!

Christmas is just 15 days away, and I honestly cannot wait. 
I've already done a few of my annual Christmas activities, but a few I must be patient for - like visiting my family, going to the Balboa boat parade, and reading Christmas books on Christmas Eve. 
With all of these lovely events approaching, many people become tense - there is so much to do, and a very small amount of time in which to complete everything. 
Don't stress out too much - this is suppose to be a happy time of the year, to spend with your family and enjoy their company, so be sure to take some time this holiday season in order to appreciate the loved ones in your life. 

Christmas is just 15 days away!
Cherish this holiday,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment