Sunday, August 11, 2013

Cupcake Adventure!

The best cupcake shop in the world. 
That is the exterior of the best, I mean best, cupcake shop. They have great and unique flavors, and everything is local and organic, which I love. 
I actually first found out about this shop at a bridal expo for my friend last year, and man, were we hooked. I then decided to take my roommate, who has a huge sweet tooth, here a few months ago. Whoops. Now she requests that we come here all the time! I love cupcakes but these are so rich that I have to be careful not to eat too many! 
We were downtown yesterday and just had to stop in for a bite:

I ordered the "Bramble" cupcake, which is Vanilla Butter Cake with Raspberry Rose and Cream frosting, and the "Chocolate Hibiscus," which is, you guessed it, a chocolate cake with hibiscus and cream frostings, topped with a blueberry! Delightful!

xoxo,
Caryn Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment