Monday, August 12, 2013

Fall Fashion Essentials

With Autumn approaching rapidly, I thought that I would make a list of my personal fall fashion staples, and as summer continues and fall grows near, I'll expand on each of the "essentials" below:
  • Cardigans, both lightweight and heavier fabrics for when it's closer to winter
  • Button down shirts (white, chambray/light blue, striped, etc.)
  • Flannel button downs (great for layering!)
  • Black leggings
  • Boatneck shirts
  • Cable knit sweaters
  • Dark wash jeans
  • Knee-length skirts for layering
  • Tights and knee-high socks
  • Scarves. And lots of them. I adore scarves. 
  • Riding boots and ankle booties, preferably in cognac brown, but black will do!
  • Wellies, preferably colorful! (My favorite pair are red, white, and blue, striped). 
  • Ballet flats in black, brown, and a bright color.
  • Skinny belts for belting in cardigans, high-waisted skirts or dresses!
What are you stocking up on this Fall? What are your Fall fashion essentials?

xoxo,
Caryn Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment