With Autumn approaching rapidly, I thought that I would make a list of my personal fall fashion staples, and as summer continues and fall grows near, I'll expand on each of the "essentials" below:
- Cardigans, both lightweight and heavier fabrics for when it's closer to winter
- Button down shirts (white, chambray/light blue, striped, etc.)
- Flannel button downs (great for layering!)
- Black leggings
- Boatneck shirts
- Cable knit sweaters
- Dark wash jeans
- Knee-length skirts for layering
- Tights and knee-high socks
- Scarves. And lots of them. I adore scarves.
- Riding boots and ankle booties, preferably in cognac brown, but black will do!
- Wellies, preferably colorful! (My favorite pair are red, white, and blue, striped).
- Ballet flats in black, brown, and a bright color.
- Skinny belts for belting in cardigans, high-waisted skirts or dresses!
What are you stocking up on this Fall? What are your Fall fashion essentials?