Thursday, August 15, 2013

Current Obsession: {Bumble Bees}

Bumble

I have always been a fan of the letter "B." I have not always been a fan of bumble bees, though, seeing as I am allergic to them. Not deathly so, I just get a welt that lasts for a long time. Anyway, since I've been gardening more and spending a lot of time outside for my job, I have been around quite a few bees (no stings! Whoo!) and I have grown fond of the little bugs. It turns out that bees and I have more in common than I would have thought: we like flowers, being outside in the sunshine, and flowers. 
Seems like a good life to me.
So I've been stocking up on things bee-related and I am really hoping to snag the Nordstrom "Let it Bee" tote above. And those gold bee hair pins are so cute for fall! 

What is your obsession of the moment?

xoxo,
Caryn Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment