Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Beauty Favorites: {Summer}

Summer Favorites


When I was little, I was really into makeup: it fascinated me, and because my mom never really uses beauty products, I was enthralled with everything to do with makeup or hair. I wasn't allowed to wear makeup until I was sixteen years old, and for a few days here and there, I really enjoyed it. But now, I'm a person of minimal makeup: I do really like using Maybelline's Dream Fresh BB cream, because it evens out my facial color, moisturizes my skin, and provides SPF 30! It's also very light, I can't even tell I'm in makeup! I also use Maybelline's Cat Eyes mascara, which makes my eyelashes longer and more pronounced (as well as making my eyes pop!) without clumping. 
As far as hair goes, I'm usually just a brush-and-go girl, unless I'm braiding my hair or putting it up in some other way. Not Your Mother's Beach Babe texturing spray gives my already wavy hair something a little extra. 
And last but not least, nails! I love to paint my nails to match the season or my mood. It's a good way to express yourself. During the Summer months, I really go for the bright colors: turquoise, corals, pink glitter, bright blues, etc. But my favorites this summer were Essie's Turquoise & Caicos (also Naughty Nautical!) and Sunday Funday. 

What are your favorite beauty products this Summer?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment