Tuesday, October 22, 2013

101 in 1,001: My Signature Scent


As mentioned in prior posts, I have created a list of 101 things to do in 1,001 days (my list ends midway through 2016) and one of those things was to find my signature scent - and I did!
The brand is called Lollia, and I actually enjoyed almost all of their scents, but I was particularly taken to Wish. According to Lollia's webpage, it smells of vanilla bean (a long-time favorite scent of mine), rice flower, sugar pastille, jasmine and sugar cane, as well as ylang ylang and amber woods. It smells soft, sweet, and delicate; I adore it.

My mom bought me the hand creme as a gift, which I love. My hands are so soft! Which, during Autumn, and with winter approaching, makes me so happy.


And look! The pattern on the box & side of the perfume is so adorable. I love it and I'm so excited to have found my signature scent.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment