Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013


Happy Halloween, everybody! 
The day that I've been waiting all of October (and most of September, if I'm honest) is here!
"In an old house in Paris that was covered in vines, lived twelve little girls in two straight lines... The smallest one was Madeline."
I dressed up as Madeline, my favorite literary character as a child, and while my yellow brimmed hat is not pictured, I do have one! 
Instead of wearing a hat to class, I opted to wear a big yellow bow:


My hair is super red in the sunlight! Just like little Madeline!


I even dressed Cannoli up as a banana, but she hated it so much that I just snapped a picture and let her run free. No banana suit for my pup!

  
A last minute decoration - found this last weekend for $1! Can you say super cute and such a steal?

Another view of my costume
I hope that you all have a wonderful night of trick-or-treating, passing out candy, watching scary films, or whatever you're doing to celebrate! 
Happy Halloween!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment