Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Halloween 2013: Decorations!

Love that pumpkin! And I'm making more jars like the one pictured!
Bought at Marshall's.
Halloween is my favorite holiday. Perhaps it's the spookiness, perhaps it is the dressing up, maybe the candy... I'm not sure, but there's just something about Halloween that makes it my favorite holiday! Decorating for Halloween is always an event in my house: we make a playlist, dig around for the boxes in the shed, and then go a little crazy with the decorations. 


Since this is my first year in my new place, I do not have the amount of decorations that I'm used to, but I am doing all that I am able to give my house a little bit of spooky flair!


For example, what seems like your ordinary (although purple) Magic 8 Ball is actually...


A monster Magic 8 Ball! Muahahaha!
It's the little things in life. 

More Halloween to come! 
What is your favorite part of Halloween?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment