|Not the best picture, but it was delicious! New photo coming soon! (:|
2 beaten eggs
2/3 cup dry bread crumbs
3/4 cup milk
1 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1 1/2 lb ground turkey
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tbsp packed brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 5x9" loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, mix together beaten eggs, bread crumbs, milk, salt, pepper, and ground turkey. Feel free to add an extra dash of bread crumbs if the mix is too runny.
3. Place in loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes. While that is cooking, mix together 1/4 cup ketchup and 2 tbsp brown sugar.
5. Remove meat loaf, remove white fat that has been baked out, cover in ketchup & brown sugar mix.
6. Bake for another 5-10 minutes.
Adapted from AllRecipes.com