Thursday, October 24, 2013

Halloween 2013: Pumpkin Patch!


Last weekend, I went to the pumpkin patch with my mom and a couple of friends. It was simple and just what I was looking for! I like the funky-looking, unconventional pumpkins, so this patch was just right. (Although, I must admit, a conventional orange pumpkin is perfect for carving, but I don't have the time for that this year). 

I mean, seriously, isn't this pumpkin great?! I don't know how this one did not end up on my porch, but I'm glad I got a photo!


They were certainly ready for Halloween! And my goodness, look at the size of those pumpkins! 


These gourds (or were they squash?) looked super creepy and interesting!

Overall, it was a wonderful day at the pumpkin patch and I am so glad we made it before the weather changed - it is freezing now! Autumn is upon us!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment