Friday, October 11, 2013

{Friday Five} Songs for Halloween

ONE | "MONSTER MASH"
BOBBY "BORIS" PICKET

 The most famous Halloween song, pretty much ever. It's also a personal favorite.

TWO | "LIVING DEAD GIRL"
ROB ZOMBIE


This song is wonderful. It reminds me of an old friend who was obsessed with this song, and I think it's great for a Halloween mix!

THREE | "THE WOLF"
FEVER RAY


I found this song after watching Red Riding Hood; the movie was mediocre but the music was wonderful! This one makes me want to dance around a bonfire and howl at the moon.

FOUR | "THIS IS HALLOWEEN"
THE NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS


There's nothing like the Nightmare Before Christmas to get someone in the mood for Halloween! And Christmas! This song sets the tone for the whole movie (and holiday, for that matter). There's also a very great cover by Marilyn Manson that you can hear here

FIVE | "THRILLER"
MICHAEL JACKSON


Oh, the Thriller. This song is a must for any Halloween playlist. 

There's many more - Halloween is my favorite so I'm always collecting music and movies - but I couldn't list them all. 

What are your favorite Halloween songs?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment