Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Five

ONE | PANCAKES



It's a Sunday morning tradition in my home: we love our pancakes. And waffles. And coffee! Can't forget about the coffee. One of the wonderful thing about pancakes is that they're cost-effective (AKA cheap). Just add water and you're set! I love to make extra and take them as a breakfast-for-lunch kind of deal. It's so delicious! 

TWO | BIG BOWS

Seriously. They're super adorable. Especially when monogrammed... You can wear them so many ways! I cannot wait to get my hands on a monogrammed bow for my hair. Obsessed. 

THREE | FULL COURSE LOAD BAG

This beauty is from Modcloth
I am so excited that Autumn is here, and I love to look for new items to complete my wardrobe (although it is never really completed, is it?) and I adore the "Full Course Load" Bag from Modcloth. It seems functional yet stylish; perfect for college students or teachers. I have a bag similar to this one and I'm in love!

FOUR | HARRY POTTER MARATHONS

Autumn is all about back-to-school, at least when you or someone you care for is beginning classes. And what better way to kick off the school year than with a Harry Potter marathon? While I would love to have the time to pick up the books and read them all again, it just isn't possible for me with all of my other readings...
So I will snuggle up in my hand-made Ravenclaw scarf (pictured below), grab a butter beer, plop down on the couch and have a Harry Potter movie marathon instead. 

FIVE | KNITTING


My Ravenclaw scarf! This picture is a mix-up of #4 and #5! I love this scarf, and I definitely worked hard to make it!
I have been knitting for a very long time - I first learned in elementary school, then re-taught myself as a freshman in college. I've knit quite a few scarves and hats, and right now I have about 4 projects going on and since classes have started, next to no time to do them. Hopefully I can get a few moments in every day; I could really use the calmness that knitting gives me.

Happy Friday!
xoxo

2 comments: