Monday, September 16, 2013

Quote of the Week 9/16/2013


"She did not need much. Wanted very little. A kind word, sincerity, fresh air, clean water, a garden, kisses, books to read, sheltering arms, a cozy bed, and to love and be loved in return."
-Starra Neely Blade

The quote above essentially sums up all that I want in life. I do not mind the thought of a simple life, so long as it is full of love and joy. I would love to travel the world, but even more than that, I want to build a life with someone I am ardently in love with, who feels the same way about me. 
I haven't found that person yet, nor have I been able to travel the world, but I'm hoping that those things will come in time. 
Currently, I'm just enjoying my fresh air, clean water, books, my cozy bed, and my garden.

What are your hopes for life? What are you grateful for having?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. It is actually my copyrighted poem "She Did Not Need Much". Please could you state, poem, not a quote? Also, it is cosy with an S. No z. Thank you for crediting me.

    ReplyDelete