Thursday, September 19, 2013

Summer Bucketlist 2013: End of Summer


I know, I know, the last day of Summer isn't technically until Saturday, so I'm a bit early to posting this. However, this weekend will involve figuring out where all of my classes are, buying last-minute school supplies, decorating for Autumn, and looking for part of my Halloween costume...  so it is unlikely that I will complete anything else on this list before the "technical" end of Summer. It has been a great season full of work, play, and walks on the beach!
So here it is, my bucket list with all that I've completed stricken out: 

  • Get a job

  • MEXICO!

  • move in to my new place

Swim with the dolphins

  • Bonfireeee! 

  • Swim in the ocean

  • Watch the sunrise 

  • And the sunset

  • Make sweet tea

  • Get a nice tan

  • Drive-in movies

  • Watch fireworks

  • Try a new recipe

  • Go camping 

  • Make butterbeer (added to my Autumn list!)

  • Disney Movie Marathon

  • Learn something new

  • Have a picnic 

  • Roadtrip!

  • Get a new tattoo (decided against this one until I have lost at least 30 pounds and have a bit more money!)

  • Go to the mystery spot

  • Water balloon fight

  • Visit Hearst Castle 

  • Girl’s Night Out

  • Go hiking

  • Take a ton of photos

  • Summer Scrapbook!

  • Save up money for Europe  (*not nearly enough, but it's a very small start!)

  • Get a passport

  • Go to a concert

  • PARTY! (:

What did you complete this Summer?

xoxo,
Caryn Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment