Monday, September 23, 2013

Quote of the week: 9/23/2013


"Fall has always been my favorite season. The time when everything bursts with its last beauty, as if nature had been saving up all year for the grand finale." 
-Lauren DeStephano, Wither

Ahhh, Fall. It is here at last, seeing as yesterday was the official first day! Oddly enough, it rained all of Saturday, the last day of Summer, and was bright, sunny, and warm for the first day of Autumn. But I am so ready for leggings and big cozy sweaters, scarves and hot cocoa. 
So this quote is for the second day of Autumn, and though I have yet to read the book, Wither, finding this quote will motivate me to finish my current readings and try to get my hands on Lauren DeStephano's book. 

Happy Autumn, everybody!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment