|Tasted so good!|
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
2/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (~2 large)
1 large egg
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup milk
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and line 12 muffin cups with foil liners (do not use paper - I did and it was so difficult to take off the liners!).
2. Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
3. In another (medium-sized) bowl, mix mashed bananas, egg, melted butter, and milk.
4. Stir banana mixture into dry ingredients until they are blended, being careful not to overmix. Then stir in chocolate chips.
5. Fill muffin cups with batter until they are about 3/4 of the way full. Bake at 350 degrees until muffin tops are golden and the chips are melted, about 25-30 minutes.
6. Cool and enjoy!
|Doesn't it look delicious?|
This recipe was adapted from Epicurious.