Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Weigh-In Wednesday: Walking!

Walking on the beach is wonderful exercise! Just make sure you don't get hit by a wave!
Walking is one of the best activities for your body, and it is actually quite an enjoyable form of exercise. Lately, I've taken to the 10,000 steps "diet," which is not really a diet at all! The premise is for you to attempt to walk 10,000 steps every day and eat about 1/4 less than you usually would. It has been working for me, at least, in my legs! I went to visit my hometown and I received several compliments about my legs looking thinner. My arms and abs still need work, however, so I am looking for short workouts that will work my whole body, particularly my arms! I have been told that it isn't possible to spot reduce, but I want to find some full-body workouts. 

I cannot wait to be an even healthier, more active version of me. 
And I'm already pretty active, so it should be interesting!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment