Saturday, September 7, 2013

Summer is Sailing Away


As made clear through many of my prior posts, I am very much looking forward to Autumn. It is my favorite season: I love the crisp, chilly air, especially when it is foggy. I love the sweaters, pumpkins, Halloween, hot cocoa, and so much more.
But, I will also miss Summer: the heat, daily walks on the beach, swimming, shorts, smoothies. It's all sailing away now. This summer, I was not able to go sailing, although I have had a very strong urge to. I've admired the cute sail boat fence (above), watched sail boat races and went to see the regatta at the harbor:

A grey day, but well worth it!
Since I was not able to go sailing this Summer, I have resolved to go sailing within the next 1,001 days (well, now we're at 997, but you get the picture). It's a part of my 101 in 1,001 to-do-list/challenge, and I am very much looking forward to it!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment